河南22选五的走势图 www.aiyded.com Application Process
- As prospective new participants, agents are required to create a My ARC account and submit the application online.
- The entire application kit must be completed prior to submission, including all supporting materials.
- Applicants must pay a non-refundable application fee, which includes the annual fee for the calendar year they are approved.
- Upon receipt of an application, ARC reviews it for completeness and compliance with Agency Reporting Agreement (ARA) requirements, typically within 10 business days. An ARC representative may contact an applicant for additional information. An application receipt notification is sent to all airlines for review.
- ARC will conduct an Equifax credit check on applicable agency personnel (Owners), Officers Management qualifier (for Home Office locations and Independent agencies only), ASQ (ARC Specialist Qualifier), Agency Personnel with access to the ARC Designated Agency Bank Account and/or ARC Traffic Documents
- ARC will conduct an interview with agency owners and relevant personnel once the application is complete.
- For new ARC Accredited Agencies, as well as Type 2 and Type 5 Ownership Changes, an on-site inspection may be required to verify information submitted with the application and to verify that the agency is operating according to the required conditions and guidelines in accordance with ARC's Agent Reporting Agreement and Industry Agent's Handbook.
- Once an approval is granted, ARC's participating airlines are notified via the Notification process which may be found on the Carrier Dashboard. Some airlines may subject agents to a secondary accreditation process commonly known as Specific Appointment.
Applicants undergo ARC's comprehensive approval process. Some requirements of ARC Accredited Agency participation include the following:
- The agency must be located in and authorized to do business in the United States, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico or American Samoa.
- The applicant must provide a bond, letter of credit or cash deposit in the initial minimum amount of $20,000.
- The applicant personnel must meet the standards noted in Part II-8 of the ARA, including the following:
- One person must be designated as the Management Qualifier. The Management Qualifier is a full-time employee of the agency. Additionally, the Management Qualifier exercises daily supervision of, and responsibility for, the operations of that agency location and has the authority to make management decisions.
- One person has completed and passed the ARC Specialist exam and will represent the agency as the ARC Specialist Qualifier.
- Note: The Management Qualifier and the ARC Specialist Qualifier may be the same person.
- The agency must meet the ticketing security standards of Section B of the IAH if they will maintain paper stock.